Join us this week for episode 464 of Business Brain! We discuss the importance of training yourself, your customers, and your employees to battle Labor Perception Bias when getting paid for your work. Then we jump into why a Positive Outlook is a Force Multiplier for Success. Listen to your Business Brain with hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean.
- 00:00:00 Business Brain – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast #464 for Friday, July 7th, 2023
- 00:01:11 Managing Your Own Labor Perception Bias
- 00:07:52 SPONSOR: Zinc. A direct lender that makes financing fast, simple, and built around your needs. Zinch is waiving their $250 application fee for BB listeners when you sign up at FinancingThatWorks.com
- 00:09:38 SPONSOR: Notion Projects combines project management with your docs, knowledge base, and AI. You can try it for free today at Notion.com/businessbrain.
- 00:11:03 Don’t be Eeyore with your Customers!
- A Positive Outlook is a Force-Multiplier for Success
- Two Tokens of Customer Service
- 00:19:10 BB 464 Outtro
The post Labor Perception Bias and an Eeyore Outlook – Business Brain 464 appeared first on Business Brain – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast.