Are you using your Business Brain to secretly manage people and projects outside of work? If not, why not? Listen in today as we share a listener tip on using your management skills to increase the success of projects and people in your everyday life. This same listener also reminds us of the power of adding value while not expecting anything in return. Join us for this casual Friday discussion that could be the most important thing you’ve heard all week. Let’s go!
- 00:00:00 Business Brain – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast #472 for Friday, August 4th, 2023
- 00:01:30 The benefits of full immersion
- 00:06:25 SPONSOR: Miro is your team’s visual platform to connect, collaborate, and create — together. Your first 3 Miro boards are free forever when you sign up at Miro.com/podcast.
- 00:08:03 SPONSOR: Zinch. A direct lender that makes financing fast, simple, and built around your needs. Zinch is waiving their $250 application fee for BB listeners when you sign up at FinancingThatWorks.com
- 00:09:31 Todd-Detail-Oriented Management Techniques
- Be proactive and add value
- “How can I help?”
- Everyone loves useful people
- Set people up for success (and NOT failure)
- 00:16:33 BB472 Outtro