In this episode of Business Brain, we delve into the importance of being in service to your employees as a business owner. We believe that it’s not just about money, but about recognizing and appreciating the perks and benefits that employees value. We encourage our listeners to create a list of these perks and actively remind themselves and others about them, as gratitude and acknowledgment can have a significant impact on mindset. And yes, we suggest you take out the trash. Listen in for this and more on Business Brain!
- 00:00:00 Business Brain – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast #468 for Friday, July 21st, 2023
- 00:00:57 Identify the perks about your business that you’ve forgotten…
- …and then remind your team about them! (in sincere and appropriate ways)
- 00:06:46 SPONSOR: Pearl Diver. Do you wonder who is visiting your website? Pearl Diver is a cutting-edge platform that provides in-depth visitor identification, enabling you to uncover valuable insights about your website visitors.
- 00:08:04 PODCAST: TWIT’s Apple-focused shows: Mac Break Weekly, iOS Today, and Hands-On Mac, all at TWIT.tv/Apple
- 00:09:12 Take Out The Trash (and other ways to show your team you’re there for THEM)
- 00:13:06 Do the boring work until you are able to hire someone to do it
- How Can I Help?
- Ego is a powerful tool…to be used sparingly
- 00:17:01 BB468 Outtro